Face Time Aesthetics by Cynthia Carsten has been eagerly awaiting the day to welcome guests through our doors. We are excited to announce that we are opening our spa in compliance with the local, state and national regulations. We have worked diligently to to ensure we are compliant with CDC's sanitation and safety standards.
Our mission is to deliver an exceptional experience so our guests will look and feel amazing. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar on hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You’ll notice during your next visit the policies and procedures we put in place to further promote the health and safety of guests and staff which we’ve outlined below.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Enhanced cleaning procedures including 10 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas using disinfectant meets EPA's criteria against SARS-CoV-s
AVOID THE CROWDS
Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas
EQUIP OUR TEAM
Temperature screenings, face masks and gloves to ensure our team is well and ready for your service
ENSURE GUEST WELLNESS
Precautionary measures include face masks (we'll provide one or you can bring your own), temperature checks, and affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
INCREASE SAFETY TRAINING
Increased education for our team focused on smart, safe practices
RELAX IN PRIVATE
One-on-one services provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING GUESTS TO DO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (guests with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (we’ll provide one or you can bring your own)
- Hand sanitize your hands prior to entering the treatment area
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following procedures to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SERVICE
- All guests must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking and at time of service:
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we’ll ask the guest to reschedule at least 14 days later.
- Curbside check-in at participating studios (check with your local studio on availability). Guests can call the studio when they arrive and enter the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check and health screening questionnaire. Call (520)338-6269.
- The entire suite is disinfected, including exam tables/chairs, door handles, countertops, overhead lights, and drawer handles.
- The table is covered with fresh table paper.
- Staff wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests.
- Once a guest is laying on the exam table/chair, the employee will put on fresh gloves.
AFTER EACH SERVICE
- Staff will discard all disposable items, then properly remove and discard gloves. They thoroughly sanitize their hands and open the door for their guests.
- You will find hand sanitizer stations right outside every exam room to sanitize your hands prior to walking back to the lobby.
- Table paper is removed and discarded.
- The entire suite is disinfected, including the trolley (top, shelf, drawer handles), non-disposable items, door handles, light switch, overhead light.
- The exam table and stool stool are disinfected. If a blanket is used, it is removed from the suite for laundering.
- Staff wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their next guest.
- We are scheduling 10 minutes between each guest to properly complete the procedures detailed above.